IRP Add Vehicles
Before You Begin
- Add Vehicle supplement is a two-step process.
- Additions during Open Renewal Period: New vehicles added after the renewal is completed can only be added to the current registration period and are not guaranteed continuous registration.
- Required supporting documents must be saved to your computer prior to start of transaction so it can be uploaded.
- Documents that have multiple pages must be uploaded as one file.
Add vehicles to a future registration. Vehicles that have been added to current registration during an open renewal period which has been paid, must wait for further direction from the Commercial Registration Unit.
Step 1: Start Add Vehicle Supplement
- Log in to the IRP application
- From the Applications tab, select IRP
- From the Supplement tab, select Add Vehicle
- From the Supplement Search screen, click Proceed (do not enter information in the empty fields)
- Click Select next to the fleet registration year where vehicles are to be added
Weight Group Screen
- If you are using an existing weight group, continue to the Vehicle Details Screen
- To add a new weight group, select the Weight tab and click Add Weight Group
- Add the desired weight group, click Proceed. Verify the Weight Group and click Proceed, then click Done
Vehicle Details Screen
- New Vehicle Search Criteria - Enter VIN of new vehicle in the VIN field, then click Search
- Vehicle Details - Complete all fields marked with a red asterisk.
Important! Do not change "Safety Change" to Yes
- Click Proceed to move to the Vehicle Verification screen, if information is correct, click Proceed.
Note: You will return to the Vehicle Screen where you may add additional vehicles repeating steps 1-3
- When finished adding vehicles, click Done to continue to the Submission Screen
- Click Select to populate the document Submission Screen
- To upload supporting documents, enter VIN of vehicle in the VIN field
- From the Document Type drop down menu, select a document type to upload from your computer
- Click Browse File to locate your PDF documents to upload
- Once selected, click Upload
Note: Repeat “browse & upload” process for all required documents
- After all required documents are successfully uploaded, click Submit
- An on-screen notification will populate stating, “Request Submitted Successfully,” click Quit
Step 2: Application Review
Allow 3-5 business days to receive an e-mail with the next steps required to complete the supplement
- If approved, you will be required to generate the invoice and submit a payment
- If unapproved, you must complete the action(s) required and re-submit the application for review
You may also need