IRP Service Providers
- IRP account holders may hire third-party agents, known as Service Providers to complete IRP Registrations on behalf of the motor carrier.
- Per Authority: O.C.G.A. §§ 40-2-25, 40-2-88, 48-9-33, Ga. Comp. Rules & Reg. R. 560-10-28-.01, 560-10-28-.02, and 560-10-28-.03:
- Service Providers must be bonded and registered as Service Providers with the Department of Revenue.
- IRP documents will not be accepted or processed from Service Providers who are not bonded and registered with the Department of Revenue.
Become a Registered Service Provider
Email required documents to email@example.com:
- Notarized Surety Bond Form including:
- Bond number
- $50,000 value minimum
- Effective date
- Surety Bond with policy period
- Notarized Service Provider Application
- Allow 3 – 5 business days for processing
- Each service provider will have one login for administration of IRP accounts. The username will be the email provided on the Service Provider Application.
Existing Service Providers
- To request administration of a new or existing IRP Account, email firstname.lastname@example.org using a valid Service Provider email:
- Power of Attorney Form RD-1061 granting the service provider authorization
- See IRP Registration Instructions for Supplement Type submittal method
- Online Supplement submittals require Form RD-1061 submission for access
- Email Supplement submittals require Form RD-1061, application(s) and required supporting document(s) for access
- Surety Bonds & Power of Attorneys must be updated prior to the expiration date(s) to maintain access