Before You Begin
- Applies to taxpayers who receive an email with the subject line Account Alert: Application Processing Approved or Invoice Report.
- Online payment can be completed using E-Check or Credit Card with your IRP login credentials. Pop-up blockers must be disabled.
- Temporary Apportioned Permit (TA) will be issued for Paid Invoices only. Note: Renewals do not receive TA.
Generate Approved Online Supplement Invoice/Emailed Invoice
- Log in to the IRP Application
- From the Applications Tab, select IRP.
- From the In Progress Tab, click Proceed (do not enter information in the empty fields) to take you to the billing screen
Note: Click Select next to Approved Supplement
- Emailed Invoice - Submit Online Payment for Emailed Invoice Report by clicking Proceed to take you to the payment screen.
- Approved Online Supplements - To generate an invoice for an approved online supplement click Proceed.
- Invoice will generate as a PDF document. Print and save for your records!
- Close PDF to return to the IRP System and click Proceed to continue to the payment screen.
- Payment Details Screen – Click Proceed to begin the payment process.
- Payment Verification Screen – Click Proceed to go to the Payment/Cart Management Screen. Review and verify the transaction then click Proceed to continue to the Payment Cart Management Screen
Note: Click Add to Cart to submit payment later
Submit an IRP Cart Payment
Payment Cart Management Screen
Note: For invoice payments previously added to the cart, log in to IRP Application
Click on the Payment Tab from the home screen and then select Cart Payment. Click Search, then click the checkbox next to the invoice you would like to pay. Click Add and then click Pay. Click Proceed to confirm!
- Click Credit Card or E-Check to choose your preferred payment method. A pop-up window will appear transferring you to the PaymentExpress. Website
- Complete payment information on the PaymentExpress. website until payment is completed
- Once the payment confirmation number is received, close the PaymentExpress. window to return to the IRP System
- Click Proceed to continue to the Payment Summary Page
- Payment Summary Page - Click Proceed to apply the PaymentExpress. payment information to the IRP System
- A receipt, TA, and a copy of the cab card will generate. Save/Print for your records.
- Note: Post TA in front of the truck windshield to operate until plate and cab card with decal arrive via mail. Renewals do not receive TA permits.
- A hard copy of the cab card, decal, and plate (when applicable) will ship by the United States Postal Service and should be received within 14 business days.