You may also need
IRP Replace License Plate
Before You Begin
- Police Report required (per O.C.G.A. 40-2-44)
- Required supporting documents must be saved to your computer prior to start of transaction so it can be uploaded.
- Multi-page documents must be uploaded as one file.
Step 1: Start Replacement Plate Supplement
- Log in to the IRP application
- From the Applications tab, select IRP
- From the Supplement tab, select Replace Plate
- From the Supplement Search Screen click Proceed (do not enter information in the empty fields)
- Click Select next to fleet registration year requiring replacement plate
Vehicle Details Screen
- Select the box to the left of vehicle(s) needing a Replacement Plate, then click Proceed
- Choose reason for replacement plate from drop down menu options, then click Proceed
- Click Done to continue to the document submission screen
- Click Select to populate the document submission screen
- Upload supporting documents - Enter VIN of vehicle in the VIN field
- From the Document Type drop down menu, select a document type to upload from your computer
- Click Choose File to search your computer’s files for the PDF document to upload
- Once document is selected, click Upload button to upload selected document
Note: Repeat “browse & upload” process for required supporting documents
- After all required documents are successfully uploaded, click Submit
- An on-screen notification will populate stating, “Request Submitted Successfully,” click Quit button
Step 2: Application Review
Allow 3-5 business days to receive an e-mail with the next step required to complete the supplement.
- If approved, you will be required to generate the invoice and submit payment.
- If unapproved, you must fulfill the action(s) required and re-submit the application for review.
You may also need