Non-Retail Alcohol Renewal Steps

All applicants for annual renewal of licenses, other than retail licenses, must file an annual bond or have a multiyear bond on file with the department that extends at least through the end of the calendar year for which renewal is sought. Such bonds must meet the same conditions as those filed with the initial application.

Submit Surety Bond

  1. Click on alcohol license number.
  2. Click on “Submit Bond” in the "I Want To" section.
  3. Enter insurance company and bond information.
  4. Attach a copy of the bond by clicking on “Attach a copy of your bond” link.
  5. View and ensure the bond has been successfully attached.
  6. Click the “Submit” option at the top right hand of the page.
  7. Confirmation number is given for the bond submission.
  8. The bond is immediately updated in the system. Go back to the home screen within the logged in account

The bond shall be in the following calendar year amounts:

1. Distillers - $10,000.00

2. Importer, Brewery, Winery and Farm Winery - $5,000.00

3. Broker (Beer & Wine) - $5,000.00

4. Brokers (Liquor) - $2,500.00


File Renewal

  1. Click on alcohol license number.
  2. Click on the link “File Renewal” for the period for the upcoming year.
  3. Answer the question regarding arrests in the previous 12 months.
  4. If taxpayer wants to pick up license, check the “Pickup License” box.
  5. View account information to verify it is correct.
  6. Click the “Next” button at the top of the screen, then click “Submit”.
  7. Answer “Yes” if the taxpayer is ready to submit.
  8. Confirmation number is given for the renewal submission.
  9. From the confirmation page, click “Make a Payment”.
  10. Make a payment through ACH Debit or Credit Card.
  11. Another confirmation number is given for the payment.


Georgia law requires that anyone registering for or holding an Alcohol License or Permit must submit a Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document. If the individual signing the Affidavit is not a U.S. citizen, the Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document must be submitted annually when renewing the License or Permit.  The Secure and Verifiable document for  Non- U.S. citizens must be the document used to show your residency status. 

If credit card option is chosen to make a payment, the payment must be made through the email that is sent to the email address associated with the login profile they are currently logged in to.