Non-Retail Alcohol Renewal

All applicants for annual renewal of licenses, other than retail licenses, must file an annual bond or have a multi-year bond on file with the Department that extends at least through the end of the calendar year for which renewal is sought. Bonds must meet the same conditions as those filed with the initial application.

Required Documents

You will need:

  • Scanned and saved PDF copy of the Surety Bond and Power of Attorney from the Insurance Company

How to Submit Surety Bond

  1. Click the alcohol license number
  2. Click “Submit Bond” in the "I Want To" section
  3. Enter insurance company and bond information
  4. Attach a copy of the bond by clicking on “Attach a copy of your bond” link
  5. View and ensure the bond has been successfully attached
  6. Click “Submit”
  7. Confirmation number is received for the bond submission
  8. The bond is immediately updated in the system. Go back to the home screen and stay logged in to file the license renewal

How to Complete Non-Retail Alcohol Renewal

  1. Click on alcohol license number
  2. Click on the link “File Renewal” for the period for the upcoming year
  3. Answer the question regarding arrests in the previous 12 months
  4. Select the option "Pickup License" to pick up the license at the Century Center location, if desired
  5. Verify account information
  6. Click “Next”, then “Submit”
  7. Answer “Yes” if ready to submit
  8. Confirmation number is provided for the renewal submission
  9. From the confirmation page, click “Make a Payment”
  10. Make a payment through ACH Debit or Credit Card
  11. Confirmation number is provided for the payment

Georgia law requires that anyone registering for or holding an Alcohol License or Permit must submit a Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document. If the individual signing the Affidavit is not a U.S. citizen, the Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document must be submitted annually when renewing the License or Permit.  The Secure and Verifiable document for  Non-U.S. citizens must be the document used to show your residency status.