Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Apply for an Alcohol Permit
- Alcohol permits are registered by representatives (sales or promotional) and must be associated with an existing Georgia licensed manufacturer, wholesaler/distributor, broker, or importer
- Alcohol permits allow the individual to represent alcohol products/ brands in the state of Georgia
- Permits are not transferrable from one Georgia licensed manufacturer, wholesaler/ distributor, broker, or importer to another
- All permits with distilled spirits requires a $10 fee and renewal by December 31st of each calendar year
- Permits for beer and/or wine does not require a fee nor annual renewal
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- ATT-17 Personnel Statement
Register a New Permit Account
- Go to Georgia Tax Center (new accounts do not need to login)
- Click "Individual" (towards the bottom of the page)
- Click “Register a New Permit Account”
- Under submit your request, click on the green arrow to "register a new permit account"
- Complete all required steps, submit and receive a confirmation number
- The required alcohol license number is your business’s/employer’s license number. (Be sure to include all 0’s so the license number is 7 digits)
- You should receive a confirmation number for each submission
- For payments made by credit card, you will receive a link from Official Payments. Click on the link from the email and make the payment
- (Emails are sent to the email address provided during online registration)
- For payments made by ACH debit, enter the account number and routing number for the desired bank account