Third Party Filers
Third party filers are tax preparers, payroll providers, or other professionals who file returns and/or make payments on behalf of a taxpayer or who access a taxpayer’s account information for other authorized purposes.
A third party must:
- Register with the Georgia Department of Revenue via Georgia Tax Center
- Obtain the taxpayer/client's written consent and selective information for purposes of allowing access to their account.
- Access their client’s accounts by using their own username and password.
- Not access a taxpayer’s/client’s account directly by using the taxpayer’s/client’s username and password.
- File and pay electronically according to the clients filing status.
You may register, file and pay here: Georgia Tax Center
Third Party Bulk Filer Info: