Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Third Party Filers
Third party filers are tax preparers, payroll providers, or other professionals who file returns and/or make payments on behalf of a taxpayer or who access a taxpayer’s account information for other authorized purposes.
A third party must:
- Register with the Georgia Department of Revenue via Georgia Tax Center
- Obtain the taxpayer/client's written consent and selective information for purposes of allowing access to their account.
- Access their client’s accounts by using their own username and password.
- Not access a taxpayer’s/client’s account directly by using the taxpayer’s/client’s username and password.
- File and pay electronically according to the clients filing status.
You may register, file and pay here: Georgia Tax Center
Third Party Bulk Filer Info: