In order to better serve the taxpayers of Georgia, the Department of Revenue (DOR) recently realigned its regional office territories. Regional offices are available to assist the public with business tax issues (sales and use, withholding, corporate income tax) and are responsible for delinquent tax collection within their assigned geographic territories. The changes will be effective Monday, October 3, 2016.
- Cobb (South Metro RO to Cartersville RO)
- Paulding (South Metro RO to Cartersville RO)
- Clayton (Atlanta RO to South Metro RO)
- Fayette (Atlanta RO to South Metro RO)
- Henry (Atlanta RO to South Metro RO)
- Fulton (zip codes 30213, 30268, 30291, 30296, 30337, 30344, 30349 & 30354, Atlanta RO to South Metro RO)
- Glynn (Savannah RO to Douglas RO)
To view a full list of the DOR’s regional offices and the areas they cover, please visit the DOR’s website.