Farm Winery (In-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Farm Winery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Bond
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Lease or Deed
- Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory (ATT-104)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Financial Affidavit