Individual Income Tax Deadline Extended
Brand & Label Registration
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-104 Brand and Label Registration Form
- COLAs and Labels
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewer's Notice
- Scanned copy of Letter of Authority (if the registering business does not own the COLA, a letter of authority requires submission, on company letterhead from the owner of the brand and must include the verbiage "solely or exclusive" when giving rights to the registering business.
- Scanned copy of Letter of Release (if the registering business is requesting to change their current wholesale/ distributor)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Brand Registration Submission
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click on the alcohol license number (Account ID)
- Click on “Submit Brand Registration” link under “I Want To”
- Complete the required information for online registration (select the reason for submitting application and number of brands being registered)
- Attach the ATT-104, COLAS, and labels to the online registration
- Click "Submit"
- A $10 fee is require for distilled spirit brand registrations
- You will receive a confirmation number for every submission
Please allow up to 30 days from the submission date for processing. An e-message will be sent to the GTC account specifying the status and confirmation number of the brand registration upon processing.
How to view Approved Brand Label Registrations
- Go to the Georgia Tax Center (do not login)
- Click on "Business" near the bottom of the page
- Click on "License search"
- Select "Alcohol License" for the license type. Enter the "License Number" in which the brand was registered
- Click on "View Brand Registrations”
- Under “Attachments” you will be able to click on the approved brands (listed by date)