Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Brand & Label Registration
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-104 Brand and Label Registration Form
- COLAs and Labels
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewer's Notice
- Scanned copy of Letter of Authority (if the registering business does not own the COLA, a letter of authority requires submission, on company letterhead from the owner of the brand and must include the verbiage "solely or exclusive" when giving rights to the registering business.
- Scanned copy of Letter of Release (if the registering business is requesting to change their current wholesale/ distributor)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Brand Registration Submission
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click on the alcohol license number (Account ID)
- Click on “Submit Brand Registration” link under “I Want To”
- Complete the required information for online registration (select the reason for submitting application and number of brands being registered)
- Attach the ATT-104, COLAS, and labels to the online registration
- Click "Submit"
- A $10 fee is require for distilled spirit brand registrations
- You will receive a confirmation number for every submission
Please allow up to 30 days from the submission date for processing. An e-message will be sent to the GTC account specifying the status and confirmation number of the brand registration upon processing.
How to view Approved Brand Label Registrations
- Go to the Georgia Tax Center (do not login)
- Click on "Business" near the bottom of the page
- Click on "License search"
- Select "Alcohol License" for the license type. Enter the "License Number" in which the brand was registered
- Click on "View Brand Registrations”
- Under “Attachments” you will be able to click on the approved brands (listed by date)