Tag Kiosk Maintenance on 11/30 7pm – 10 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience during this maintenance period.
On this page find information and forms to complete Brand and Label registration. Brand and Label registration is the process that ensures the alcoholic beverages sold in Georgia comply with state labeling requirements and are in a container that is safe for public consumption.
To prepare, you may need:
- Scan and save all required documentation as individual PDF files to upload to GTC before you begin your registration. They may be needed as you complete the application.
- Please ensure all forms are secured and cannot be edited to avoid delays or rejections of applications.
- Please allow up to 30 days from the submission date for processing. An e-message will be sent to the GTC account specifying the status and confirmation number of the brand registration upon processing.
Required Forms & Documents
- ATT-104 - Brand and Label Registration Form
- COLAs and Labels
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewer's Notice
- Scanned copy of Letter of Authority (if the registering business does not own the COLA, a letter of authority requires submission, on company letterhead from the owner of the brand and must include the verbiage "solely or exclusive" when giving rights to the registering business.
- Scanned copy of Letter of Release (if the registering business is requesting to change their current wholesale/ distributor)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Submitting a Brand Registration
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
Georgia Tax Center
- Click on the alcohol license number (Account ID)
- Click on “Submit Brand Registration” link under “I Want To”
- Complete the required information for online registration (select the reason for submitting application and number of brands being registered)
- Attach the ATT-104, COLAS, and labels to the online registration
- Click "Submit"
- A $10 fee is require for distilled spirit brand registrations
- You will receive a confirmation number for every submission
Viewing Approved Brand Label Registrations
- Go to the Georgia Tax Center (do not login)
- Click on "Business" near the bottom of the page
- Click on "License search"
- Select "Alcohol License" for the license type. Enter the "License Number" in which the brand was registered
- Click on "View Brand Registrations”
- Under “Attachments” you will be able to click on the approved brands (listed by date)