Forms related to Protests

Georgia Intangible Recording Tax Protest and Claim for Refund

This protest form is for Intangible Recording Tax only. To submit a Protest or Appeal for other tax types please visit Protests and Appeals.

TSD-3 Penalty Waiver

To request a Wavier of Penalty online, go to the Georgia Tax Center and look under Common Tasks. Click on Request a Waiver of Penalty.You will need the Letter ID of your assessment and a detailed reason for requesting the waiver.