These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Brewery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Malt Beverage Bond Performance & Tax Liability Bond
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Lease or Deed
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewers Notice
- ATT- 104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Financial Affidavit