This guideline is to assist you in the preparation of a State of Georgia Winery License application that is submitted electronically at The Georgia Tax Center.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Bond
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)