Tobacco Importer (Out-of-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Tobacco Importer License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of a Letter of Good Standing from the state's tax or revenue department
- Scanned copy of List of Products to be sold
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Warehouse Lease/Deed
- Financial Affidavit
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization) for all officers
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)