On this page find guidelines to help complete the state of Georgia Tobacco Importer License application online using the Georgia Tax Center (GTC).
Required Forms & Documents
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of a Letter of Good Standing from the state's tax or revenue department
- Scanned copy of List of Products to be sold
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Warehouse Lease/Deed
- Financial Affidavit
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization) for all officers
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Importer - An Importer is any person who manufactures, fabricates, assembles, processes or labels a finished tobacco product for sale or distribution.