Corporate Tax Refunds

Does your corporation need to claim a refund for estimated taxes? Was there an overpayment?

You may request a refund if:

  • The refund was not claimed on the original corporate income tax return
  • A corporation realizes it overpaid estimated tax before the corporate income tax return is due
  • A corporation fails to request a refund on an original corporate income tax return.


Download this pdf file. Instructions on How-to Request a Corporate Refund using GTC

Request a corporate refund via paper by completing and submit Form IT-550