Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
Tax Clearance Letter
What You Need to Know
- Must have a Georgia Tax Center (GTC) login
- Available for all tax types
- Will check for tax balances and delinquent periods for all accounts
- If all accounts clear, the Tax Clearance letter will show all account types
- If any accounts have a balance due or delinquent periods, a denial letter will generate
- Next day, the Tax Clearance Letter is available for viewing or printing online
- Copy of the Tax Clearance Letter are also mailed
How do I get a Tax Clearance Letter?
- Login to the Georgia Tax Center (GTC)
- Under "I Want To...", click on "See more links ..."
- Click on Request Tax Clearance Letter
- Click "Submit"