Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Replace License Plate
All lost or stolen license plates and/or decals should be reported to law enforcement.
Replacement license plates can be applied for at your County Tag Office. The following information is required:
- Completed Form MV-7 Application for a Replacement License Plate and/or Renewal Decal.
- Copy of the police report (required when applying for a replacement license plate).
- Mutilated license plate and/or decal, if applicable.
- Completed Form T-200 Affidavit of Non-Receipt of an Original License Plate/Renewal Decal, if lost in the mail.
- Completed Form MV-9B Special (Personal) Prestige License Plate Application, if special prestige license plate.
- Appropriate replacement license plate fee:
- $8.00 for standard plates.
- $43.00 ($8.00 replacement license plate fee plus $35.00 manufacturing fee) for special prestige license plates
Note: Replacement fee may not apply if the license plate and/or decal was lost in the mail prior to receipt and within 90 days of issue date.