Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Cancel Access to your GTC Account
- Login to your GTC account
- Fom the home page, click on Settings (next to logon)
- Under the I Want To section, click on See more links ...
- Click on Cancel online access
- Confirm you want to complete this request by typing in your password then click Yes
- You will be signed out and your online access will be removed
Questions? See the detailed instructions on How to Cancel Access to your GTC Account