On this page, find guidelines for completing the Wine Special Order Shipping License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
Once your online submission is processed, you will receive a notification containing specific account information.
Required Forms & Documents
- Form ATT-17 - Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Form ATT-104 - Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Wine Special Order Shipping - Special Order Shipper is any shipper which is also a winery that is authorized to make direct shipments of wine to consumers in this state. A special order shipping license shall entitle the winery to ship wine upon order directly to consumers for personal or household use in this state without designating wholesalers. It is not a requirement for the winery to be licensed in the state in order to apply for a special order shipping license in the state.