Individual Income Tax Deadline Extended
Wine Special Order Shipping (Out-of-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Wine Special Order Shippers License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Bond
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit with Wine Producer Blender Designation
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)