Tag Kiosk Maintenance on 11/30 7pm – 10 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience during this maintenance period.
In Georgia, a salvage vehicle is any motor vehicle:
- Damaged to the extent that its restoration to an operable condition would require the replacement of two or more component parts.
- That an insurance company has paid a ‘total loss claim’ and the vehicle has not been repaired, regardless of the extent of damage or the number of major parts damaged.
- Imported and was damaged in shipment and disclaimed by the manufacturer as a result of the damage:
- Has never subject of a retail sale, and
- Has never been issued a title.
- Titled in another state and branded as “Total Loss,” “Salvage,” “Fire,” “Flood,” or “Water.”
Salvage vehicles cannot be operated legally on public roads in Georgia.