Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Farm Winery (Out-of-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Farm Winery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Bond
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of Lease or Deed
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)