On this page, find guidelines for completing the Farm Winery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
Once your online submission is processed, you will receive a notification containing specific account information.
Required Forms & Documents
- Form ATT-104 - Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Form ATT-17 - Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Bond
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of Lease or Deed
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
Farm Winery - A Farm Winery uses local produce to make at least 40% of its annual production. A Farm Winery is a winery with at least 40% of its annual production from agricultural produce grown in the state where the winery is located. Uses a large part of its premises for agricultural purposes; including, the cultivation of grapes, berries or fruits utilized in the manufacture or production of wine by the winery. Is owned and operated by persons who work in the production of a large part of the agricultural produce used in its annual production.