Forms related to Protests

Georgia Intangible Recording Tax Protest and Claim for Refund

This protest form is for Intangible Recording Tax only. To submit a Protest or Appeal for other tax types please visit Protests and Appeals.

TSD-3 Penalty Waiver

Online Go to the Georgia Tax Center.  Look under Tasks and click on Request a Waiver of Penalty. To make your request, you will need the Letter ID from your assessment and a detailed reason for requesting the waiver. By Mail Download and complete the form below.