On this page, find guidelines for completing the Distillery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
Once your online submission is processed, you will receive a notification containing specific account information.
Required Forms & Documents
- Liquor Manufacturer/Distillery Bond
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Property Lease or Deed
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Form ATT-104 - Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Form ATT-17 - Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
Distillery - A Distillery engages in distilling, rectifying and blending distilled spirits. Distilled Spirit is any alcoholic beverage obtained by distillation or containing more than 21% alcohol by volume, including but not limited to all fortified wines.