Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Distillery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Liquor Manufacturer/Distillery Bond
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Property Lease or Deed
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- ATT-104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit