Qualified Timberland Properties
Starting January 1st, 2020
- Register your company for your Central Assessment tax type (Qualified Timberland Properties) on the Georgia Tax Center.
- Already registered? Login to the Georgia Tax Center and add access for your Central Assessment tax type to your existing profile.
- Use the Georgia Tax Center to electronically file your application and return
New law takes effect 1.1.2019 with first taxpayer filing starting 1.1.2020
Local Government Entities
Get Set Up Now
Who will retrieve Assessment Values on the Georgia Tax Center? Let us help you get setup. What do you need to do?
- Submit contact information:
- Your local government name and division
- Contact name, title, e-mail and phone
- We will set up your access to the Georgia Tax Center and let you know when it is established.
Starting November 4th, 2019
Receive your secure identifier and access your Central Assessment tax type (Qualified Timberland Properties) on the Georgia Tax Center
Starting in 2020
Use the Georgia Tax Center to electronically:
- Receive your correspondence
- Retrieve the Qualified Timberland Properties Assessment Values within your Central Assessment tax type
The valuation of Qualified Timberland Property. GA Code 48-5-600 defines "Timberland property" as tangible real property that has as its primary use the bona fide production of trees for the primary purpose of producing timber for commercial uses. More»