Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Brewpub License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
- You must apply for a Consumption on Premises license before applying for a Brewpub License
- Brewpub Performance & Tax Liability Bond
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewers Notice
- Scanned copy of Local License
- ATT-104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Financial Affidavit
- Designation of Sales Territory
A Brewpub is any eating establishment in which beer or malt beverages are manufactured or brewed, subject to the barrel production limitation prescribed in Code Section 3-5-36 for retail consumption on the premises and solely in draft form.
An “eating establishment” means an establishment which is licensed to sell distilled spirits, beer, malt beverages or wines and which derives at least 50 percent of its total annual gross food and beverages sales from the sale of prepared meal or food, provided, however, that barrels of beer sold to licensed wholesale dealers for distribution to retailers and retail consumption dealers, as authorized pursuant to subparagraph (c) of paragraph (2) of Code Section 3-5-36, shall not be used when determining the total annual gross food and beverage sales.