Alcohol Brokers (In-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Broker License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Standard Tax Bond Form - First Time Bond Submission or Bond Renewal
- Malt Beverage Bond Performance and Tax Liability Bond Form
- Winery Manufacturer Broker Importer Tax Bond Form
- Liquor Broker Tax Bond Form
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of your Federal Basic Permit or Brewers Notice
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory (ATT-104)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (ATT-17)
- Financial Affidavit
- Scanned copy of Local License (if required by the jurisdiction where business is located)
- Scanned copy of a Letter of Authority from manufacturer or shipper