Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Tobacco Wholesaler/Distributor (In-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Wholesaler/Distributor License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Scanned copy of the current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of a List of Products to be sold
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Warehouse Lease/Deed
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit (requires notarization)
- Tobacco Distributors Tax Stamp Bond
- Cigar & Cigarette Distributor License Performance & Liability Bond
- The bond amount for original applications is $5,000.
- The bond amount for renewal applications is $1,000 or 1% of the gross tobacco sales (whichever is greater)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)