Tobacco Wholesaler/Distributor (In-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Wholesaler/Distributor License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Scanned copy of the current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of a List of Products to be sold
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Warehouse Lease/Deed
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit (requires notarization)
- Tobacco Distributors Tax Stamp Bond
- Cigar & Cigarette Distributor License Performance & Liability Bond
- The bond amount for original applications is $5,000.
- The bond amount for renewal applications is $1,000 or 1% of the gross tobacco sales (whichever is greater)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
Tobacco Wholesaler/Distributor License Fee(s)