Tobacco Manufacturer (In-State)
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Tobacco Manufacturer License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
You will be subject to a background investigation where additional documents and information may be required.
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of List of Products to be sold
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Warehouse Lease/Deed
- Financial Affidavit
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization) for all officers
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)