On this page, find guidelines to help you complete the State of Georgia Special Event Wine Auction License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
When your online submission is processed, you will receive a notification containing specific account information.
Please request a Special Event Permit 10 days before the start date of the event.
Required Forms & Documents
- Citizenship Verification - Alcohol, Tobacco, and Motor Fuel Affidavit for Citizenship Verification
- RD-1061 - Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of 501(c)(3) letter issued by the IRS or by-laws & corporate Charter from the Secretary of State's Office
- Scanned copy of the Donated Wine Auction Inventory List
Special Event Wine Auction - Permit issued to a bona fide nonprofit civic organization authorizing the auction of wine sealed containers for a period not to exceed 3 days.
- No more than 6 permits may be issued in a calendar year.
- The permit is valid for the place specified in the permit (where it must be lawful to sell alcohol).