Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Sign up for Notifications from GTC
Taxpayers can choose to receive notifications when a return is filed or when a refund is issued using their Social Security number.
With an existing GTC account
- Log into GTC
- Under the Accounts tab, click the Individual Income Tax hyperlink
- Under the I Want To section, click the See more links for my account hyperlink
- Click the Sign up for Notifications hyperlink
- Complete the request and click the Submit button
- Click Yes to confirm you want to submit the request
- A confirmation page will appear
New GTC accounts
Follow the Sign Up for Online Access with GTC instructions for an Individual or Business.