Salvage Vehicles Ten Years and Older

The insurance company is not required to apply for a salvage title before paying a total loss claim, when the vehicle title is not available at the time of settlement.

Insurance companies must submit the following to the MVD Salvage Unit at the time of the settlement:

Submit to:

DOR/Motor Vehicle Division
Attn: Salvage Unit
P. O. Box 740384
Atlanta, GA 30374-0384

Questions about this process can be emailed to [email protected]