Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
The Georgia Department of Revenue is required to verify the immigration status of anyone registering for or renewing the following licenses, permits, tags, and registrations:
- State Alcohol License (includes retailer, wholesaler, broker, manufacturer, shipper, importer, and special events)
- State Alcohol Permit (business representatives)
- State Tobacco License (includes retailer, wholesaler, importer, and manufacturer)
- State Tobacco Permit (business representatives)
- Motor Fuel Distributor License
- Dealer, Distributor, Manufacturer, and Transporter Tags
- Temporary Site Permit
- Out of State Recreational Vehicle Franchise Dealer Permit
For more information please visit, the Citizenship Verification FAQ page.