Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
The Georgia Department of Revenue is required to verify the immigration status of anyone registering for or renewing the following licenses, permits, tags, and registrations:
- State Alcohol License (includes retailer, wholesaler, broker, manufacturer, shipper, importer, and special events)
- State Alcohol Permit (business representatives)
- State Tobacco License (includes retailer, wholesaler, importer, and manufacturer)
- State Tobacco Permit (business representatives)
- Motor Fuel Distributor License
- Dealer, Distributor, Manufacturer, and Transporter Tags
- Temporary Site Permit
- Out of State Recreational Vehicle Franchise Dealer Permit
For more information please visit, the Citizenship Verification FAQ page.