This guideline will help you complete the State of Georgia Retailer Package License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Liquor Bond ($2,500.00)
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Resident
- Scanned copy of Publication notice
- Scanned copy of Surveyors Certificate (not required for existing licensed location)
- Scanned copy of Itemized Alcohol Inventory Listing (only required if purchasing alcohol inventory from previous business)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)