Registration when a Title Held by a Lien and Security Interest

Title Applications and License Plate Registrations should be completed at your County Tag Office.

The following information is required:


Note: A Georgia title is required, if your title is out-of-state, the Motor Vehicle Division will contact your Lender or Leasing Company by mail asking them to send your out-of-state title so your Georgia title can be issued.  Your Lender or Leasing Company will receive electronic notification of your title, or (in certain cases) the title may be mailed to your Lender.