On this page, find guidelines for completing the Non-Profit Museum Distillery License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
Once your online submission is processed, you will receive a notification containing specific account information.
Required Forms & Documents
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID. (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of the Federal Basic Permit
- Scanned copy of IRS Proof of Non-Profit Status
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of National Register of Historical Places Certificate
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Non-Profit Museum Distillery - A museum whose mission includes educating the public about the local, state, and national history of the United States and that is owned and operated by a bona fide nonprofit civic organization which holds title to improved real property with a structure listed on the National Register of Historic Places.