Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Manage Business Accounts Online
Whether you are opening a new business, adding a new location or a new tax type to an existing business, use the Georgia Tax Center (GTC) to manage your accounts online!
To register a new business account on GTC, you will need:
- Legal name, location, and mailing address of your business
- Federal Identification Number (if applicable)
- Georgia tax account number (if it is an existing business)
- Name and address of owners, partners, or officers
- Social Security Number(s) of owners, partners, or officers
- E-mail address