Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Limousine Carriers Permit
These guidelines will help you complete the State of Georgia Limousine Carriers License application online using the Georgia Tax Center website.
Before You Begin
All required documentation must be scanned and saved as individual PDF files. You will upload them to the Georgia Tax Center during the application process.
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Chauffeur's Permit
- Scanned copy of Limousine certificate
- List of all registered vehicles that will sell alcoholic beverages, including:
- Year, make and model
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- License plate number
- List of all drivers, agents or contractors who may drive a registered vehicle including:
- Name and residential address
- Date of birth
- Georgia Drivers License
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID. (requires notarization)
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)