Tag Kiosk Maintenance on 11/30 7pm – 10 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience during this maintenance period.
On this page find guidelines to complete the state of Georgia Limousine Carriers License application online using the Georgia Tax Center.
To prepare, you may need:
- Scan and save all required documentation as individual PDF files to upload to GTC before you begin your registration. They may be needed as you complete the application.
- Background investigation, tax clearance, and fingerprint process may be required for some licenses.
Required Forms & Documents
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Chauffeur's Permit
- Scanned copy of Limousine certificate
- List of all registered vehicles that will sell alcoholic beverages, including:
- Year, make and model
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- License plate number
- List of all drivers, agents or contractors who may drive a registered vehicle including:
- Name and residential address
- Date of birth
- Georgia Drivers License
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID. (requires notarization)
- ATT-17 - Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Financial Affidavit
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)