On this page, find guidelines for applying for keg stickers online using the Georgia Tax Center (GTC).
Each retailer selling kegs containing Malt Beverage, for consumption off licensed premises, requires each purchaser to present a Georgia driver’s license or other proper identification at the time of purchase.
Note: Keg Stickers will be mailed to the address provided within the registration.
Applying for a Keg Sticker
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click the Alcohol License number
- Click “Request Keg Stickers” in the “I Want To” section
- Enter the number of requested stickers (100 maximum)
- Enter contact information
- Submit and receive a confirmation number