Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
What You Need to Know
Each retailer selling kegs containing Malt Beverage, for consumption off licensed premises, requires each purchaser to present a Georgia driver’s license or other proper identification at the time of purchase.
How to Apply
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click the Alcohol License number
- Click “Request Keg Stickers” in the “I Want To” section
- Enter the number of requested stickers (100 maximum)
- Enter contact information
- Submit and receive a confirmation number
Keg Stickers will be mailed to the address provided within the registration.