What You Need to Know
Each retailer selling kegs containing Malt Beverage, for consumption off licensed premises, requires each purchaser to present a Georgia driver’s license or other proper identification at the time of purchase.
How to Apply
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click the Alcohol License number
- Click “Request Keg Stickers” in the “I Want To” section
- Enter the number of requested stickers (100 maximum)
- Enter contact information
- Submit and receive a confirmation number
Keg Stickers will be mailed to the address provided within the registration.