Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
What You Need to Know
Each retailer selling kegs containing Malt Beverage, for consumption off licensed premises, requires each purchaser to present a Georgia driver’s license or other proper identification at the time of purchase.
How to Apply
- Login to Georgia Tax Center
- Click the Alcohol License number
- Click “Request Keg Stickers” in the “I Want To” section
- Enter the number of requested stickers (100 maximum)
- Enter contact information
- Submit and receive a confirmation number
Keg Stickers will be mailed to the address provided within the registration.