Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
IFTA Quarterly Fuel Tax Return Instructions
Anyone holding a license under the International Fuel Tax Agreement is required to file an IFTA Quarterly Fuel Tax Return.
- Login to GTC
- Select IFTA account, click Next
- Select the period you want to file the return, click Next
- Complete the required reporting detail regarding, jurisdiction, MPG calculation. Click Next
- Confirm information, click Next
- Review IFTA Tax Detail, click Next
- Submit Information
- If you have a payment due, you will be directed back to the home page
- Under Account Alerts, click on Pay outstanding balance. Click Next and continue with payment process until complete
Complete the form and follow the instructions on the IFTA-100 Quarterly Fuel Tax Return.
Visit Georgia Tax Center Help for more information on using GTC.