Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
IFTA Quarterly Fuel Tax Return Instructions
Anyone holding a license under the International Fuel Tax Agreement is required to file an IFTA Quarterly Fuel Tax Return.
- Login to GTC
- Select IFTA account, click Next
- Select the period you want to file the return, click Next
- Complete the required reporting detail regarding, jurisdiction, MPG calculation. Click Next
- Confirm information, click Next
- Review IFTA Tax Detail, click Next
- Submit Information
- If you have a payment due, you will be directed back to the home page
- Under Account Alerts, click on Pay outstanding balance. Click Next and continue with payment process until complete
Complete the form and follow the instructions on the IFTA-100 Quarterly Fuel Tax Return.
Visit Georgia Tax Center Help for more information on using GTC.