Instructions to Submit FSET
The TIGERS Fed/State Employment Taxes (FSET) program includes schemas for quarterly tax Withholding filing, payment, and annual reconciliation. All filings are made directly to the states by taxpayers.
If you are a third-party filer (CPA), you can submit files through the FSET process.
- The FSET Process uses XML files transmitted to the Department over an SFTP connection.
- Taxpayer must complete application for testing so that we can create a testing logon and folders.
- After completion of testing, a second application is required to receive a production user ID and password along with the production IP address.
- If you have questions regarding the process, please email email@example.com with “FSET” in the subject heading.
- For additional information, please review under the “Information for Tax Professionals” the “File Format” tab.
Note: This process is not for everyone. The CSV file upload process through GTC may be more suitable for your business needs. Review the GTC Upload Process for more information.