Semi-weekly payers are required to remit tax withheld or required to be withheld via EFT. Effective May 1, 2006, it is mandatory for business customers who are currently required to submit tax payments via electronic funds transfer to also file their returns electronically through the Georgia Tax Center (GTC).
GTC is the Departments’ secure electronic self-service portal that allows you to manage your taxes online. Visit GTC at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov
The following information is needed before you begin:
- Legal name, location, and mailing address of your business.
- Federal Identification Number (if applicable).
- Georgia tax account number (if it is an existing business).
- Name and address of owners, partners, or officers.
- Social Security Number(s) of owners, partners, or officers.
- Email address (if available).
If you experience any difficulties completing the form contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 877-423-6711.