Department of Revenue Automatically Extending 2019 Filing Deadline
The Georgia Department of Revenue is automatically extending the 2019 income tax filing and payment deadline to July 15, 2020. Vehicle registrations that expire between March 16, 2020 and May 14, 2020 are being extended through May 15, 2020.
Companies with fleets of 100 or more vehicles in Georgia can now register as fleets. Fleet registration must be completed online using Georgia DRIVES e-Services.
- All vehicles in the fleet will be issued a FLEET decal that does not expire (no annual decal is required).
- County stickers should be obtained from the county tag office where the vehicle will be located.
- Any new vehicle purchases can be registered online or at the County Tag Office.
- Fleet vehicles can be moved from one county to another online.
- Renewals on fleet vehicles must be done online and the annual registration card printed from that online registration.