Companies with fleets of 100 or more vehicles in Georgia can now register as fleets. Fleet registration must be completed online using Georgia DRIVES e-Services.
- All vehicles in the fleet will be issued a FLEET decal that does not expire (no annual decal is required).
- County stickers should be obtained from the county tag office where the vehicle will be located.
- Any new vehicle purchases can be registered online or at the County Tag Office.
- Fleet vehicles can be moved from one county to another online.
- Renewals on fleet vehicles must be done online and the annual registration card printed from that online registration.