Register Your Business Account with the Department of Revenue Online Through Georgia Tax Center.
Whether you are opening a new business, adding a new location or a new tax type to an existing business, you now can register your tax accounts online from your computer!
Georgia Tax Center (GTC) is the Department's secure electronic self-service portal that allows you to manage your taxes online. Visit GTC at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/_/
The following information is needed before you begin:
1. Legal name, location, and mailing address of your business.
2. Federal Identification Number (if applicable).
3. Georgia tax account number (if it is an existing business).
4. Name and address of owners, partners, or officers.
5. Social Security Number(s) of owners, partners, or officers.
6. Email address (if available).
If you experience any difficulties completing the application contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 877-423-6711.