Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
Century Center Customer Service Appointment
Appointments for Tax and Alcohol and Tobacco (ATD) Customers
In an effort to maintain the safety of our staff and customers, the Customer Service Center, located at 1800 Century Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30345, will have a secure lock box for document drop off or we will service taxpayers by Appointment Only.
Please complete the Customer Service Appointment Form. See button below.
- Once your form is submitted, the Department will contact you within 3 hours
- Forms received after 4:00 pm will be processed on the next business day
You will receive a confirmation email with your appointed time.
Before arriving for an in-person appointment, customers should perform a self-assessment by answering the following questions:
- Have you had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Are you currently ill? Do you have symptoms of a cold, cough or shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have a fever, or have you had a fever within the past week?
Thank you for using Georgia Department of Revenue, Century Center online appointment scheduling service.
Services NOT offered at Century Center:
- Personal Vehicle Registration/Cancellation (provided online using DRIVES e-Services or at local tag office)
- Driver’s License or Driving History Reports (provided at DDS)
- Payment of Title Ad Valorem Tax (provided at local tag office)
- Payment of Insurance Penalties and Fines (provided at local tag office)