Centralized Alcohol Licensing Portal FAQs
How can my jurisdiction be added to the Centralized Alcohol Licensing (ALP)?
Please contact the Alcohol and Tobacco Division via email or telephone to add your jurisdiction to the ALP.
What is my Login ID and Password?
Initial Login IDs and Passwords were created and sent via email to each local licensing jurisdiction. To change your password, please adhere to the following requirements
- Minimum 8 characters,
- Passwords must contain both letters and numbers,
- Passwords must contain both uppercase and lowercase letter
- Must contain special characters
- Password cannot include the User ID
- Password cannot be a repeat of 5 previous passwords.
Can the Primary Login ID ever be changed?
No, initial primary Login IDs were specifically created by the Department and cannot be changed. However, secondary login IDs can be created for necessary personnel.
The portal states I am locked out of my account, how can I correct this issue?
For locked accounts, please use the “forgot password’ link and follow the instructions for resetting your password.
Which browser does the Centralized Alcohol Licensing Portal support?
- Microsoft Edge 25 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Opera 10 or higher
- Firefox version 4.0 or higher
- Safari version 5.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 5.0 or higher