Bankruptcy Sale Title
Titles can be applied for a bankruptcy court action at your County Tag Office. The following information is required:
- Completed and signed MV-1 Title/Tag Application.
- Judge’s Trustee Appointment – The Referee’s (Judge’s) Appointment of the Trustee, usually an attorney.
- Completed and signed Form T-7 Bill of Sale (the Trustee’s bill of sale). It must be signed by the Trustee and reflect a complete description of the vehicle, model year, make, and vehicle identification number (VIN).
- Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin, Georgia or out of state title, if available.
- Completed and signed Form T-22B Certification of Inspection. This form is only needed when the vehicle is a 1986 or newer year model that was last registered in a state or county that does not issue titles for this type or year model vehicle.
- Completed and signed Form T-4 Lien or Security Interest Release.
- $18 title fee.