Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline is July 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19, DOR automatically extended income tax filing and payment deadlines. Remember to file and pay by Wednesday July 15, 2020.
After Court Action Title
Titles can be applied for at your County Tag Office. The following information is required:
- Completed and signed MV-1 Title/Tag Application.
- Original valid title and any other available ownership documents.
- Certified copy of the Court Order. A certified copy of any court document requires the Clerk of the Court’s signature and his or her seal or stamp.
- If the vehicle’s description including year, make, model, and the vehicle’s identification number (VIN)) is not included in the Court Order, a certified copy of the Levying Order is required.
- Completed and signed Form T-7 Bill of Sale.
- If the title is not submitted, a completed and signed Form T-22B Certification of Inspection.
- When the person authorized to sell the vehicle and the purchaser are the same person, a signed and notarized affidavit must be submitted stating a public sale was held and the purchaser made the highest bid.
- When you are applying for a title in your name and you are also the person authorized by the Court to sell the vehicle, a copy of the newspaper advertisement or the notice posted at the courthouse where other legal notices are posted including the vehicle’s description (year, model, make, and VIN) and announcing the sale of the vehicle are required.
- Completed and signed Form T-158 Report of and/or Surrender of GA License Plate.
- The vehicle’s license plate, if left on the vehicle.
- $18 title fee
Note: A Georgia title will not be issued based on a court order for any vehicle that does not require a title in Georgia (i.e., 1985 or older vehicle, airplanes, boats, pole trailers, mopeds, etc.).