What's New with Georgia DRIVES
New Online e-Services
- Title Registration Pre-Application
Pre-apply for a title registration online.
- Title Status Lookup
Check the status of your title online.
- Fleet Registration Maintenance & Renewal
Renewing your company’s vehicles is now easier and quicker. Have a registered fleet of 100 or more vehicles? Renew all your vehicles at once online.
- Online Tag Renewal Notifications
Go paperless when you sign up for email tag renewal notifications. Sign up and receive an email when your vehicle is up for renewal instead of a mailed notification
- Sponsor Plates
Sponsors can go online and log on to issue receipts for pre-paid plates.
- Other Services Available Online:
- Replace Registration
- Cancel Registration
- Change Address
- Insurance Fine Payments
- Rental Car Registration & Renewal
- Leasing Company Registration & Renewal
- Start a Dealer Registration (Pre-apply online)
- Dealer Renewal
- Salvage and Assembled Vehicle (SAVI) Inspections
New - Available as of May 28th
- Full Page Georgia Certificate of Title for Vehicles
The Georgia certificate of title for vehicles will now be issued in full page format of 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Temporary Operating Permit (TOP)
A more detailed and more secure TOP will be issued featuring the following information:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Permit number
- QR code
- Pre-printed expiration date
- Hologram sticker of state seal
- Make, model, and year of vehicle
- Fleet Decal
New white pre-printed Fleet decal.